Help to Raise Awareness
Talk about spinal CSF leaks and how you or someone you know is/was affected.
Post on social media.
Share our blog content, videos, downloadable documents and social media content.
Share links to this website for information.
A good place to start is on our resources pages and click through to each linked page.
Look for and use the hashtags #spinalCSFleak #uprightheadache
Use awareness items to start conversations.
1) Share your story on social media (text or video) and/or on our facebook page
If you wish to share your story anonymously, you may send us your story to us firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Contact your local newspaper or television outlet to tell your story.
Set up an Awareness and Fundraising Event
Set up your own event! With more dollars we can fund more education and research.
Contact us for help and more info at email@example.com for more info.
Download this document for a few ideas on holding an event.
Awareness + Fundraising How-to
Support us when you shop
- Go to the The Mighty’s story submission form: http://bit.do/TheMightySubmit
- Plan to include at least 1 photo in your submission, to appear with your story.
- If you already have a Mighty account, fill out the form to submit a story. If you don’t have an account, set one up and then you can fill out the form and submit a story.
- Make sure to click ‘Yes’ under ‘Did a Mighty Partner organization recommend you write this story?’ and select us from the Partner Association menu. That way you can be sure our resources will appear on your story.